Apex Home Remodeling Group is an Alside Vinyl Siding Contractor in New Jersey, installing Prodigy Insulated Siding, Conquest, Pelican Bay Vinyl Shakes, and Charter Oak Reinforced Vinyl.
Alside manufactures some of the best stylish siding products on the market today, offering high performance, low maintenance, and a lifetime warranty! Alside represents over six decades of inspired innovation. Originated in, 1947 Alside is a leading manufacturer of vinyl siding and accessories, vinyl windows and patio doors, fencing, and railing products for the residential and commercial remodeling and new construction markets.
With the head office in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, Alside has over 3000 co-workers in its seven manufacturing facilities.
Alside products are licensed professional remodeling contractors like Apex Home Remodeling through their network of over 270 Alside Supply Centers and distributors across the country.
A discord of Associated Materials Incorporated (AMI), Alside is a recognized brand in the home improvement industry. It is a sanctioned member of the Vinyl Siding Institute, the American Association of Architects, and the National Association of the Remodeling Industry.
Apex Home Remodeling Group offers Alside Vinyl Siding, installed on the average of one family home in about a week, with a lifespan warranty!
Apex Home Remodeling offers Alside Vinyl Siding, installed on the average one-family home in about a week, with a lifetime warranty!
Please call 800-903-0820 or fill out a request for estimating at the top of the web-page, and a siding professional will contact you.
Energy Efficient Vinyl Siding
There is an Alside Siding System to meet your needs
Prodigy® Insulated Siding
- .046" premium panel thickness
- Five times the impact resistance versus hollow back siding
- Industry-leading 1½" thick insulation wraps your home in a blanket of insulation to help reduce utility costs year-round and provide a warm and inviting living space
Charter Oak® Energy Elite
- .046" premium panel thickness
- Up to five times the impact resistance of traditional siding
- Contoured insulating foam
- Exclusive TriBeam® construction delivers superior rigidity, for straight and even walls
- 500% more breathable
- .046" panel thickness
- Alside’s flagship siding product
- unmatched durability
- Exclusive TriBeam® design gives Charter Oak superior strength
- Tested to withstand Category 5 hurricane-force winds
- .040" thickness
- Available in 4-1/2" clapboard and dutch lap profiles
- An occasional rinse with a garden hose will keep Conquest's natural cedar grain texture and low-gloss finish beautiful year after year
Ascend Composite Cladding
- 20 shades!
- Look like real wood
- An industry-leading lifetime warranty ensures years of minimal maintenance.
- Reinforced nail hem offers increased wind load resistance (up to 180 mph).
- Patented (GP)² Technology delivers a Class A Fire Rating and lower expansion.
Prodigy, Charter Oak, Pelican Bay, and Conquest Vinyl Siding
Monogram, Cedar Impressions, Mainstreet and Cedar Boards XL
Industry-leading 50-year product warranty that covers both labor and materials
With everything you need under one roof, homeowners who choose fiber cement siding from Apex Home Remodeling Group have the added advantage of product warranties from CertainTeed or James Hardie.
James HardiePlank Lap Siding and Certainteed WeatherBoards
Apex Home Remodeling Group provides New Jersey Business & Homeowners with every asphalt covering services they may need, from conceiving to completing. We want our residential customers and our commercial business owners to make the right choices and we provide the information and the best experts to make that happen.
To schedule a free estimate with Apex Home Remodeling Group please click on the free estimate button
or call 800-903-0820. Estimates are always free and we greatly appreciate the opportunity!
We Accept All Major Credit Cards